Hybrid Concierge Pet Care at Animal Care Clinic
We are excited to announce that after this last year being completely curbside we have transitioned into a hybrid model of operation. Through keeping the recommended social distancing measures and mask recommendations in place we are able to allow clients to join their fur-babies in their appointments with the doctors. We ask that if you are not fully vaccinated but would like to come into the clinic for an appointment that you wear a mask to keep our staff as safe as possible. As we move further away from the pandemic period we hope to be able to fully open up again soon.
Please read below to see how our operations have shifted during this transition:
- Appointment Check-In: For scheduled appointments, scheduled anesthetic procedures, or emergencies we ask that you Call us upon your arrival @ 503-682-1794. Our technicians will do all of your initial check over the phone and then meet you at the clinic door, and escort you and your cat (must be in a carrier) or dog (must be on a secure leash) into the clinic. This way you are able to be present with the doctor during the exam. If you would are not comfortable coming into the clinic for your appointment we are happy to continue will our curbside service at this time.
- Remote Check Out Options:
- We will email the exam notes and check out instructions.
- We can bring you a copy of your exam notes and check out instructions to your vehicle.
- We can call you to discuss the exam notes and check out instructions.
- Remote Pay: We can take payment for services over the phone with credit cards, or in person in the exam room if that suits you (cash/check/credit card). We will be sure that you receive and itemized receipt with all transactions.
- Food and Medication Pick-Up: If you have ordered food or medication for pick up, we can deliver this to your vehicle, so you won’t need to get out of your car. Call us upon your arrival @ 503-682-1794 and one our Client Service Representative (CSR)s will be happy to assist you. The payment can be completed as described in item 3 (above).
For your information, Animal Care Clinic has implemented an increased frequency of sanitizing all surfaces with antiseptic wipes throughout our facility as well as have hand sanitizer/antiseptic soap as needed to all of our clients. We have instituted guidance to our employees to stay home from work if they become feverish or have any respiratory symptoms. Thank you for your understanding during this time. All of our staff is expected to wear masks if not fully vaccinated for the protection of each other and our clients.